Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Shaker Cards - 2010

These are the first cards I have ever made that I gave to anyone.  The cards and the instructions to make them were on the Circle Blog and I totally scraplifted this idea from Shantaie Fowler.  Her instructions were to fill the center with Halloween confetti, but I waited too long and couldn't find any, so I used stickers, foam spiders and glitter.  They were lot's of fun to make and her instructions were easy to follow.

I gave these cards to my granddaughters today when they came over.  We had quite a busy day, with a cookout, pumpkin carving and then trick or treating.  It was a really FUN day.

You can see the spiders inside the card through the acetate . Click on the pic to make it larger.

  
  
This is the inside of the cards.  Click on the pic to make it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails