Well, I finally made a card!! I totally scraplifted this card from one of Jennifer McGuire's HOLIDAY THINKING INKING CLASSES at Two Peas In A Bucket. Her videos are amazing.
This is probably only the third card I have ever made and I am really happy with how it turned out. Ok, if you look close enough there are a few mistakes, but overall I love it.
Here are the supplies I used for this card:
- White, Blue, Green Red and Brown cardstock
- Distressed Ink - Broken China
- Archival Ink - Jet Black
- Acrylic block
- Snowflake stamp - StampinUp "Frosty" set
- Sentiment stamp - Recollections stamp set from Michael's
- Cricut Expression
- Christmas Cards - Seasonal Cricut Cartridge
- Peachy Keen - Christmas Character Face Assortment - PK-480
- Jelly Roll Pen - White
- Black Marker
- Red and Pink Chalk
As I mentioned above, Jennifer McGuire made an amazing series of videos called Holiday Thinking Inking and this idea was scraplifted from one of her videos, Holiday Thinking Inking Week 2: More Distress Inks. You can check out both her series of videos by clicking on these links: Thinking Inking and the most recent, Holiday Thinking Inking.