Here is the card I made by following along on her video.
The supplies I used are:
- K and Company Specialty cardstock
- K and Company Adhesive Gems on the "a" in Birthday
- Recollections Paper - Various Colors
- Stickles - Cotton Candy and Diamond
- Studio G Glitter Glue - Yellow
The photo below shows the back of the card. The birthday cake and the phrase fold in to the front. Click on the photo to enlarge.
The photo below shows the inside of the card. I wasn't going to show this because I didn't get the paper glued on evenly, but here it is anyway... If I were going to give this card to someone, I would re-do the inside. Click on the photo to enlarge.
Please take a look at Linda's blog The Paper Boutique. She is a very talented crafter!