Monday, October 25, 2010

Labor Day Weekend at the Beach - September 2010

Labor Day weekend we went to Melbourne Beach on Florida's east coast.  It was a mini family reunion with lots of family members, children, grandchildren, neices, nephews, brothers and sisters,  and we all had such a wonderful time.  I put together this layout of my granddaughters and I will probably do some more pages of other family members.  I entered this layout in the Cricut Circle "Going Places Labor Day" contest and guess what?  I was one of the winners!!  I was so excited.

These are our beautiful granddaughters, 4 y/o McKenna and 1 y/o Delaney having fun at the beach.

This pic was taken from our 6th floor balcony.  Beautiful view!

This pic was also taken from our 6th floor balcony as a storm rolled in our last night there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails