Monday, February 6, 2012

Time Flies

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it is February already.  I got my first DSLR camera in December and am just recently getting the time to play with it.  Learning the manual settings is HARD, but I m reading a LOT.

Of course our two precious granddaughters are my "models", so I will be posting lots of pics.  Here are a few.

This is McKenna.  She just turned 6 in January.

She is hard to pin down for a photo.  But I love, love this one.

She is such a kindhearted, gentle soul.

 This is Delaney.  She is two and a half.

We had a tea party in the back yard and she wanted to wear a hat. 

Love this photo.  Love, love. 




2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! What beautiful granddaughters you have! Your photos are priceless! Have fun with your camera!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails